Saturday 1 December 2018

Final Critique

Today I had my final group critique in which I displayed my app, I explained the brief, showed print out of my app pages and showed the app working physically on Adobe XD. I found this critique useful, most of the feedback comments just mentioned little tweaks I needed to make an some general design changes to apply to every page.

Feedback comments:

  • Some men might also want to use this app, maybe make it less focused on being mainly for women- change the colour palette slightly as the peachy pink is very girly...something more gender neutral, a paler colour would work.
  • Draw more attention to the shoe profile page
  • Could possibly have a 'previously worn' section, suggests which shoes to wear
  • Change the heel icon to something else as a heel is too girly
  • Use a sans serif typeface instead
  • Gradient tweaks
  • Look at fonts on the Grilli type website

No comments:

Post a Comment