Sunday 13 October 2019

Bratz Lookbook Photoshoot

Today I did the photoshoot of my Bratz dolls for the lookbook. I stuck with the idea of creating two looks per Bratz doll, so 8 in total. This shows a good variation and doesn't over do it with random looks that might not be as interesting and exciting as others for the sake of having loads of looks.

When visiting home, I spent a while coming up with the lookbook outfits through physically changing the outfits several times to get them how I liked and through looking back at my research.

The looks that I decided to go for were night out, winter glam, summer vacation, date night, casual shopping day, punk chic, prom and NYE. When photographing, I took into consideration props and furniture, backgrounds (the photographs with white backgrounds will have backgrounds and scenes edited into them), poses and angles which shows the outfits and details well.

The photoshoot took a lot longer than expected as I wanted to get good photographs to work from for every look. However, the process was overall really enjoyable and I truly felt like I was back in my childhood again, which shows that Bratz dolls should be celebrated as they meant a lot to me and others of my age (the target audience) as kids.

Below shows my favourite 2/3 photographs from every look.

Jade:

NYE:
The background imagery that will be edited into these images will be party themed; confetti, lights, disco, drinks, music.



Punk Chic:
The background imagery that will be edited into these pictures will stay black, red and white themed, with music and crowd/concert scenes possibly.



Sasha:

Date night:
The background imagery that will be added into these images will consist of a warm background, fairy lights, soft and warm colours, wallpaper, hearts.



Night out:



Cloe:

Prom:
The background imagery for this will be sparkly and minimal.



Vacation:
The background imagery added into these images will be holiday themed; beach, sea, sunny warm colours, blue skies, sand.



Yasmin:

Casual shopping day:
The background imagery added into these images will be shopping mall themed, or outdoor settings will shops in the background.



Winter glam:



After photographing the 8 looks I also photographed the 4 dolls together in interesting scenes and compositions:





No comments:

Post a Comment