Tuesday 8 October 2019

Photography Induction

Today I had attended the photography induction which I found overall really useful. I'd already had photography inductions before but I felt this would be useful as a refresher to re-jog my memory on certain things, which it did. I also just love photography.

I have my own canon camera at home and plan on doing some photoshoots for certain projects outside of uni this year so knowing how to take a well shot photograph is important for me, as well as using the university photography facilities.



Photographs I took this afternoon:

Photoshoot 1- Practicing taking still life photographs of objects, making them look more interesting than they actually are:





Photoshoot 2- My COP practical from second year (re-brand of Wet n Wild makeup brand), these photographs can be used on my portfolio after some editing:






No comments:

Post a Comment