Wednesday 9 October 2019

Bratz Lookbook Themes

Lookbook theme ideas (top 20 ideas, brainstormed with peers):

-Casual
-Day out with the girlies
-Date night
-Slumber party
-Clubbing/night out
-Lazy day
-Shopping
-Sports/walking/hiking
-Walking the dog
-Dinner/fancy meal out
-Vacation/summer
-Prom
-Halloween/costume party
-Birthday
-Winter
-Work wear
-Punk
-Beach//spa
-Concert performance
-NYE

From the list of lookbook outfit ideas and themes, I need to see which themes I have the most appropriate clothing, objects and accessories for and possibly buy some more if needed. When deciding on a list of themes, discussing the themes with peers was useful to see which themes they found more interesting and relevant than others.

Overall, my top 10 favourite look ideas are date night, clubbing, vacation/summer, day out with the girlies, slumber party, winter, prom, work wear, spa and sports. I feel that this these are the most interesting and varied.

My plan originally was to do 10 different looks, however that means 2/4 of the Bratz dolls would have one extra look. So I will either do 8 (2 looks per Bratz doll) or 12 looks (3 looks per Bratz doll).

No comments:

Post a Comment