Wednesday 29 November 2017

Light and Dark Development

Another way that I have explored the colour Turquoise is through finding Turquoise in everyday life. I took photographs of all the Turquoise I found for my publication, I did this by going on numerous colour hunts in the city of Leeds. I went on colour hunts with my peers as well as on my own, I found going on my own was better as I was able to explore more.

I found the Turquoise in many different places; streets, shops, decorations, furniture, banners, everyday objects, restaurants, garbage, museums etc.

Each one of the photographs consists of a wide amount of different shades and hues within the Turquoise, this shows the colour theory of Light-Dark Contrast. The colours range from pale greens, to neon turquoise to dark blues with many more shades in between.




No comments:

Post a Comment