Wednesday 7 March 2018

Uncomfortable Images Publication Development

I have started to create some initial pages for my uncomfortable images publication; based on animal testing. For the front cover I have created a minimal illustration which plays on the idea of animal testing being used for beauty purposes; drawing rabbit ears onto a lipstick. I wanted to keep the cover simple in order to contrast with the huge issue/debate of animal testing.

The pages will be printed A5 onto cartridge paper in colour. I have decided to give each of my 5 uncomfortable images a full page as it will have more of an impact on the reader rather than if they were small and placed on a page next to the text. The order to the publication is image and then text. The text page has chunks of information from the BBC animal experimentation page that I find interesting and relevant. The text page displays a mosaic background which is created from the uncomfortable image before; pairing the image page with the text page.







No comments:

Post a Comment