Tuesday 30 April 2019

Animated Posters (Final)

I have now started to animate my posters since they will be viewed on signs and billboards. The issue focuses on social media, so design for screen is very relevant.

I created the animations on After Effects so that they are as seamless and smooth as possible, Photoshop isn't as effective for creating smooth animations. I hadn't had much experience in using After Effects before so practicing was useful in order to learn more about the programme and I really enjoyed experimenting, I will definitely be using After Effects in the future as the animated posters have been a success. The posters will also be printed physically so that they can be put up anywhere.

Furthermore, the size of some of the individual letters from the original posters was decreased in order to increase the readability of them as an animation.

I am extremely happy with how they have all turned out, the animations make the original posters a lot more exciting, eye-catching and engaging which helps my campaign gain maximum exposure. The quirky, seamless and energetic aesthetic of the animations also to my young target audience.







No comments:

Post a Comment