Tuesday 23 April 2019

Publication Testing & Changes

Today I printed some mockups of my publication so I could see what it looks like physically and if anything needs further developing. I printed a version in black and white in the actual size and then a smaller size in colour (half the size of the original) to see what it looks like in colour.

However, I found that I quite liked the smaller version of the publication as well. I asked peers on whether they preferred the smaller or larger version, some preferred the smaller version and some preferred the larger version. I have decided that I will print the publication in a size that is in between the two, I changed the width of each spread to 30cm meaning that the height is now 15cm, the original larger spreads were 40cm by 20cm.

Additionally, the colours of the mockups didn't come out accurate as I used the studio printers, this issue won't occur when I actually print my final publication as I will print it in digital print and onto a nicer, more appropriate paper stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment