Saturday 19 May 2018

Final Packaging

All of my packaging has now arrived which means I can begin to stick the stickers designs onto them, along with packaging my badges inside. I packaged the badges inside the little coloured bags which are then packaged into the bigger metallic jiffy bag. Each badge is packaged in a different coloured small bag which matches the colours in the design, for example, the 'soul sister' badge is packaged into a little yellow bag as the colour yellow appears often throughout the design.

The colours of the metallic jiffy bags match the colours in my J-Card; gold/yellow and dark purple. The gold relates more to disco and the upbeat tempo of Quiet Storm, whereas the dark purple relates back to late night listening. Im not sure which colour I prefer so I will ask for advice off peers, or I may even use both as I have 10 badges (2 of each). On each jiffy bag I have experimented with different placements of the stickers in different scales.

Additionally, I have stuck to the idea packaging the cassette in the silver holographic bags. The bags were customised through stickers to match the labels on the cassettes, each bag uses the same illustration that appears on the label but in a larger scale.



The cassette packaging

Cassette packaging close up

No comments:

Post a Comment