Thursday 17 May 2018

Label Testing

I have printed my new cassette label stickers onto cartridge paper so I can place them onto the cassettes to see what they look like before actually sticking the stickers on. I think the new colour designs work so much better as they successfully communicate the upbeat, disco aesthetic. Coloured backgrounds make the designs pop a lot more.

For some reason the glasses label printed in blue instead of purple due to an error with the printer, however I didn't mind this I quite like the blue, the blue also appears in my J-Card design so it works perfectly. I will print the glasses label in the blue and purple to see which one I prefer.

Additionally, I have decided that I will package my cassettes in the silver holographic bags that I ordered as they fit perfectly with the disco theme and make the cassettes a lot more intriguing, the cassettes also fit in the bags perfectly. I am going to customise the bags by printing the singular illustrations onto clear sticker paper, in a bigger scale. The illustration sticker on the bag will match the illustration and colour of the label on the cassette.



The illustration stickers for the packaging:

No comments:

Post a Comment