Saturday 19 May 2018

Physical Badges

Today my physical badges have arrived. I had a few problems with the company that I ordered them from, the original files that I sent them were wrong as the design didn't cover the whole bleed area, so I had to edit the designs and send them with a wider bleed area in a similar colour to the design. However, the company didn't reply to my emails in enough time which meant that my designs wouldn't be here in time, this meant that I had to pay an extra £15 for them to arrive today.

Despite all of the communication issues, I am really happy with the final physical badges. I was worried that the quality of them might be too fuzzy and the text might be hard to read as they're quite small, however this wasn't a problem at all. The colours and quality is the exact same as the digital designs; vibrant and bold. I would personally wear the badges myself.

I have begun to photograph them in different ways, I will also now photograph them inside and with the packaging with the sticker designs stuck onto the jiffy bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment