Monday 14 May 2018

Sticker Printing

Today I have started to print my stickers to go onto my packaging and possibly other elements if appropriate. I printed them as the actual sizes of the badges (38mm) as well as other sizes; one size up, large and very small. Printing them in different sizes means I would have a variety of sizes to play around with, I also think the different sized stickers would create a funkier aesthetic if they were stuck onto the same packaging together.

I am going to wait until my badges arrive on Friday before sticking the stickers onto the packaging, it means I could see which sticker sizes work best with each packaging bag, with the size of the badges. I also printed the stickers in a really mini size to fit onto the spine of the cassette case, creating a link between the cassettes and the badge designs. I think the mini stickers add a really nice personal finishing touch to the cases, the placement also works well against the title on the J-Card, each case has a different sticker on to match the colour of the case.




No comments:

Post a Comment