Monday 4 February 2019

Final Printing and Photoshoot

Today I printed out my final concertina publication, the cover for the concertina and the set of 3 posters. I have now done a photoshoot of all of the elements alone and together, since the concertina and stickers also work together within the same cover. For the posters I didn't do a physical photoshoot as I didn't want to ruin them by sticking them on walls etc, digital mockups of the posters in content work a lot better and look more effective as they show where the posters would actually work in public instead of just photographed on a random wall.

Additionally, the paper used for the concertina is double sided Digigreen Silk paper which is appropriate as this type of paper stock is often for brochures, informative publications, magazines etc because of its smooth silky texture. The posters and cover use 240gsm Matt paper as it is durable and smooth. I am really happy with how everything turned out, everything works well physically printed as well as digitally.






Poster mockups:




No comments:

Post a Comment