Friday 15 March 2019

20 Minute Task

Task: 15 minutes to find an example of effective visual communication that instantly catches my attention. (Does not need to relate to my topic or be 'issue' related, can be anything!)

Then spend 5 minutes in small groups to discuss why it is effective...consider conceptual consideration, production method/methods, context, platform for communication and other relevant details and factors.

In order to do this I went straight onto ItsNiceThat as it is one of my favourite Graphic Design websites for gathering research and finding inspiration. The piece of visual communication that I found effective was titled 'Folch and BrĂ¡ulio Amado’s identity for Barcelona Design Week sheds light on issues of consumption'.


  • Concept? Consumerism 
  • Why did it instantly catch my eye? It was bright and bold which I loved, also the illustrations were animated which made them a lot more exciting
  • Production methods? Flags/banners, design for screen
  • Techniques used? Illustration, animation, typography
  • Also interesting because the concept is extremely relevant to todays society






No comments:

Post a Comment