Friday 29 March 2019

Digitally Printing (Map and Stickers)

I have now digitally printed the final version of my map. I have decided that I will had in these as my final map submissions as they are much more successful than the screen printed versions which didn't go to plan. This version uses the concept of the 28 different shades: one shade of pink per square. 28 different shades of pink are actually actually shown on this version where as the screen printed versions only use one shade of pink- making it less exciting.

The digitally printed design is also double sided with the square containing the 28 different pinks on the other side to make it more exciting and to exaggerate the whole pink concept. Additionally, I also printed the stickers that I created to go alongside the map, the stickers help to exaggerate the whole pink concept.

Front:



Map back:



Stickers:



No comments:

Post a Comment