Saturday 23 March 2019

Social Media Tweets

Whilst I was scrolling through Twitter I thought it would be interesting to see what people on Twitter actually think about the issue that I am focusing on: 'the effects of Social Media'- obviously theres no better way of gathering research on the effects of Social Media than through an actual social media platform. Additionally, Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms today.

Below shows the tweets that I found most interesting relating to my issue and with a high number of retweets and favourites, which shows that big numbers of people relate to what is being said in the tweet. These tweets are from general Twitter users as well as from verified accounts with big followings.

These screenshots of tweets could be an interesting element to use in my design work and edit somehow- the designs I create could focus on using social media app layouts and details throughout, making it clear that the issue that the designs are communicating relate to social media before even reading the content.




No comments:

Post a Comment