Sunday 29 April 2018

J-Card Developments

I have started to develop my final J-Card design ready for screen printing. I have decided to develop initial idea 1 as in my opinion it was most successful in terms of communicating a retro disco aesthetic and representing the upbeat side of my playlist. Also most people in the silent critique feedback mentioned that it worked best as well.

J-Card 1 original (front)
J-Card 1 original (inside)

I have developed my J-Card design to a wider template so that I can fit more on it and so that the playlist inside isn't crammed. This also means I can use a bigger typeface for the track list on the inside as the J-Card will be really small, a small pt may become really hard to read and screen print successfully.

Furthermore, I prefer the designs in a wider J-Card template as the layout as a whole looks a lot better as I was able to stretch the images out more, where as on the first design a lot of the original design was cropped.



No comments:

Post a Comment