Friday 27 April 2018

Object Initial Ideas

I have begun to generate a few ideas of what I could create for my object, it doesn't need to be anything too extravagant or big, just something that relates to my micro genre effectively. I want the object to represent my genre in a fun way, whilst still being cost effective.

  • Idea 1: Event invites for a quiet storm themed party/event. This would be disco themed as if it was a disco themed night, I really like this idea as I could fully experiment with design, and I could create it using similar imagery to my J-card and flag to create a nice link

The idea of creating the invites in a shape
 relating to my genre; shape of roller skates,
drinks, 70s fashion items etc 

I really love this, I could play on the
cassette layout theme throughout my
invites; fitting all the details within the
cassette details

  • Idea 2: Little physical elements: key rings or accessories inspired by objects already relating to my genre; e.g. disco ball key rings, aviator glasses necklace, roller skate charms, 70s imagery badges/stickers etc



  • Idea 3: a Quiet Storm/70s/80s pattern inspired headband. Head bands were an extremely popular accessory which was worn in the time era of my genre, a 70s pattern inspired head band would work really well. I'd need to either screen print or digital print my patterns onto fabric or a plain head band.





No comments:

Post a Comment