Monday 19 November 2018

Developments

This afternoon I talked through my idea with Dom briefly, we discussed that maybe my app would work better as an extension for other shoe apps. I think this idea would be extremely relevant and would encourage more people to use it. The app would be an extension for popular shoe apps such as Office, Asos, Size?, Clarks, Schuh, Foot locker etc.

The camera page would work more as an actual scanning page; you scan in the shoes that you own, the app then automatically finds the shoe from the other apps and adds it to your profile/gallery into the appropriate category. The user is able to edit the category and shoe profile if they feel it needs changing.

Additionally, the extension shoe wardrobe app would make you sign up with your email. This is convenient as the user would probably already be signed up on the other apps with their email.

After sketching my rough wireframes by hand, I have started to create some digital experimental wireframes based off them. I have created wireframes for the 5 main pages, one of them being an example of how the drop box menu would look. I really enjoyed creating these digital wireframes and felt that creating rough sketches first was extremely useful

The camera/scanner icon would go into the box in the top left corner, the top right corner would display the drop box menu and the rectangle in the middle would display the name/logo.

Shoe profile page, scanner/camera page, drop box menu

Home page and category page

No comments:

Post a Comment