Monday 26 November 2018

Launch Page Development and Apple Guidelines

After reading some of apples app design guidelines, I have found out that it is important for every app to provide a launch page. A launch page makes the user think that the app is loading faster than it is; without a launch page the user would think that the app has probably crashed. A launch page needs to be simple and effective. I have looked at some launch pages from apps on my phone.

Instagram launch page

HSBC launch page



I noticed that the most of the launch pages for apps on my phone simple just use the logo on its own or the logo with the name of the app. I decided to keep my launch page as the logo with the name of the app once I decide what it is. The first page that would appear after my launch page is the login page.


More points to take into consideration from the apple app design guidelines:


No comments:

Post a Comment