Thursday 29 November 2018

Working App

For tomorrows critique, it is important for me to show how the app would actually work in order to gain the most feedback, so I have begun to create experiments of the app physically working using Adobe XD.

I found the Adobe XD extremely useful as it was so easy to understand and it actually makes the working app look professional as if it were real. The programme allowed me to simply copy and paste each page into the exact dimensions of an iPhone 6/7/8.



The images below show some of the prototype links from page to page. The process of this simply allowed me to select each button/link and link it to the page that I want it to go to. Some of my pages only go from one page to another (launch page to log in page), whereas some of my pages have up to 4/5 links.



Working app:



No comments:

Post a Comment