Wednesday 14 November 2018

Studio Brief 2 Initial Ideas

Since I know that I will most probably design an app for this brief, I have started to come up with some possible concepts/problems that I could focus on. I have come up with 3 main ideas:

1. Tinder for pets: For animals that need homing, you get to see the animals interests (as you do on normal Tinder) and you would also have your own profile. The app would have a soft/cutesy aesthetic, maybe think about furry textures and soft colours.

You and the animal 'match' when your needs match with the animals needs; e.g. an old lady wanting company would be most suited/most likely to match with an adult cat that is calm and easy going, rather than a hyper kitten for example. Another example is a mum looking for a pet for a 6 year olds birthday present, something easy to manage for young ages would be a hamster or guinea pig.

2. A music app that you have your general whole playlist on/synced to, the app then creates other playlists using your main playlist based on different moods- e.g. hyper, sad, sleepy, motivated etc. However,  I feel like most music apps already offer this option but as pre-made playlists... you could also easily do this yourself on Spotify probably.

3. Shoe wardrobe app; You have pictures of all your shoes on the app, the app then helps you decide which shoes to wear. This would be aimed at indecisive women that can never decide what shoes to wear to certain places/events etc, I experience this problem personally, as do loads of other girls. A feminine aesthetic would be appropriate.

The app splits the images of your shoes into categories automatically, e.g; date night, day out with friends. weekend away, comfy day, walking/sports day. I feel like there is a need for an app like this as I would definitely use it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment