Friday 11 January 2019

Badges/Stickers Developed

I have now started to develop my badge/sticker ideas further using colour and adding relevant details into the imagery. I am really happy with how these designs have developed and I feel like they are nearly done, I don't want to add too much more to them as they could get over complicated and badges/stickers are often small.

The condom design below was the one that was developed quite a lot. I decided to re-draw the shape again as it looked too much like a bell almost? I made the shape curvier and added more details to it. Additionally, I changed the type size to fit better into the shape and more subtly. I also feel that the pink shade works well with the different shading/shine colours.

This design displays statistics that are relevant to the brief in order to promote the audience to use condoms.



The design below uses the same original condom packet shape as it already worked well and one of my peers mentioned that they liked it how it was. I decided to use yellow as Durex sell condoms in this colour (tropical flavour condoms). I made the type smaller as it was too over the top in the initial design, I also changed the type to white as it worked better against the yellow and matched the shine shades in the packet.

This design uses the hashtag that is also used on the poster designs.


Additionally, the design below is a new design that I created as the previous third design didn't use a condom, so it didn't really work with the other two designs (see previous blog post). For this design I created an illustration of how a condom looks before being rolled out. This design uses simple language that promotes the audience to carry a condom.


These are the final designs so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment