Monday 21 January 2019

Social Media/Illustration Development

For social media for the campaign I have made a set of 3 illustrated pieces that will be posted onto the Instagram page, which promote carrying and using a condom. Next I want to animate the posters so that it looks like the condom is going in and out of the slots (pocket, bag, wallet).

The illustrated pieces follow the same aesthetic as the badge/sticker designs in order to link them together and to have a consistent theme throughout the campaign. The illustrations also thoroughly use the pen tool which is also used in my Durex publication. Furthermore, each piece uses the Durex logo and campaign hashtag in the bottom right of the page, the same way as the posters I have created do.

The first piece uses a condom in denim jean pocket, the second piece uses a condom in a wallet and the third piece uses a condom in a bag, implying that you should always have a condom handy.

In order to make these illustrations animated, I will need to do research on motion graphics and watch a few tutorials on how to create smooth animations as I am not very experienced in animation. However, I want the animations to be smooth, quick and simple as the topic of the brief is sensitive and doesn't need to be over complicated.




No comments:

Post a Comment