Wednesday 9 January 2019

Badges/Stickers Initial Ideas

For the Durex campaign, I want to create something fun and interactive as I feel that this would be apprpriate for the audiences age group (16-24 year olds). I have created badge/sticker designs, creating something that people can physically wear means that the campaign would gain more publicity and popularity.

The designs would either be a set of 3 different badges or a set of 3 stickers. When purchasing a packet of condoms, the customer would either receive one of the 3 badges in the packet or the set of 3 stickers.

If they were badges they'd have to be in a square box as I wouldn't be able to create badges in different shapes, I could only do that with stickers.







To develop these badge/sticker designs further, I will continue to make more different designs and also add colour and textures into them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment