Monday 14 January 2019

Posters development

I have now developed the set of 3 posters further. I have chosen and edited the photographs that I want to use and have kept the hashtag #MakeItTheNorm alongside the Durex logo at the bottom right corner of each poster. I am really happy with how these photographs look.

I now need to add the typography/short messages into each poster which I will need to research further into typography for. At the moment I think they look good but quite minimal, however this may be a good thing since the brief tackles a sensitive topic; a more busy/wacky aesthetic may be inappropriate for the brief.

I have played around with some very quick collage experiments to see whether a pre-made typeface or a hand written typeface would work better. At the moment I prefer a hard written typeface as it creates contrast with the clean shot photographs, hand written type is also relevant to the posters concept as it relates to every day life.







No comments:

Post a Comment