Wednesday 23 January 2019

Instagram Videos/Animating Ilustrations

After watching quite a few videos on how to animate an illustration/basic animation videos, I have animated my social media illustrations using Adobe After Effects, watching videos was really useful as I was not very experienced in animation at the start which meant that I found it quite difficult.

I used After Effects because I wanted to movements to be really crisp and smooth, whereas on Photoshop they would be quite stuttered. Each video/gif works so that the condom looks like it is going in and out of the slots (pocket, bag, wallet), the condom also does a subtle bounce in the slot in order to make it a bit more fun.

The animations smooth are seamless as the topic of the brief is sensitive and doesn't need to be over complicated. Each video lasts 3 seconds long. I am really happy with how these have turned out.






No comments:

Post a Comment