Sunday 13 January 2019

Photoshoot For Posters

In order to develop my initial Durex posters, my plan was to take photographs of the objects myself so that the material is new and so that the posters look exactly how I want them to.

The posters still stick to the concept of making carrying and using a condom the 'norm' like an everyday activity that everyone does. Each poster/photographs sticks to the original ideas: one uses a wallet with a condom in alongside cards and keys as if it were something that you always take out with you, one uses the idea of putting a tea bag in a cup of tea and the last idea uses the theme of always brushing your teeth in your daily routine.

For the tea inspired photographs, I made my own string tea bag using a condom. The tea bag is replaced with a condom, I then made a simple tea tag myself which uses the Durex logo, I then connected the condom and tag along a string. Additionally, for the tooth paste routine inspired photographs, I will edit the condoms in so that the condoms are incorporated into the bristles of the tooth brush.




Some of my favourite photographs that I edited further to use for the posters:





No comments:

Post a Comment